Ever want to get back together with an old mate, lover or hot flame? It’s easy, but you have to be more than careful this time around!
- Don’t make the same mistakes twice. Know where you (both) went wrong (and right)!
- Double your respect for certain, sensitive situations that got you “in the doghouse” in the first place.
- Take it slow. You already know a lot about each other – learn what’s new! It’s like attending an old school, but with new rules!
- Double your affections for one another – show you really care and you really want your relationship to “make it” this time!
- Communicate (openly) more than you ever did with the person in your previous situations. Don’t settle into the old ways of dealing with issues – that’ll just put you back on the street again!
- Travel in a new direction (together). Add new events, spice up your lives and add new ideas to your relationship. Do things differently than you did before. You may be with an old flame, but this is a whole new relationship – treat it that way!
“IF you don’t have my books yet, or the audio version of them to soak in all this knowledge into your love life, then you’re missing out on A LOT! You owe it to yourself and the one you love to acquire this knowledge! I know I wouldn't live my life without it, and neither should you! Contact me if you have any questions about my books/audio.” — Bart Smith, Author