Are you in a relationship or about to enter one? Keep these things in mind so your relationship is built on a foundation of love that’s the right kind and not the wrong kind.
- Love grows someone; attachment smothers.
- Love has no ego; whereas attachment thrives on ego.
- Love is an emotion of strong attraction; attachment does not have to be reciprocal.
- Love is everlasting; attachment is transient.
- Love is forever; attachment is temporary.
- Love is security; attachment is an add-on or extension of a personality largely to impress. Unhealthy, so, “Bye!”
- Love is selfless; whereas attachment is always selfish.
- Love is unconditional; attachment is a need for someone to fill a void in one’s life. Not good. Say, “goodbye.”
- Love lets you trust and believe; attachment carries with it insecurities and uncertainty.
- Love liberates and frees; attachment controls.
What are your thoughts on love and attachment? Feel free to share them with me below.
“IF you don’t have my books yet, or the audio version of them to soak in all this knowledge into your love life, then you’re missing out on A LOT! You owe it to yourself and the one you love to acquire this knowledge! I know I wouldn't live my life without it, and neither should you! Contact me if you have any questions about my books/audio.” — Bart Smith, Author