Learn more about yourself, about relationships, about the opposite sex, and what it really takes to successfully prepare, meet, get to know, secure and live with the ONE for you! Turn your single life around. Be SINGLE NO MORE! Order your copy today and live these principles to ensure you find love in this crazy world!
“I’m so excited for you to pick up this book (or start listening to the audio version). You’re in store for so much knowledge when it comes to relationships. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through this website!”
BART SMITH, Author of … Find The One For Me, Laws Of The Bedroom, Watch Out Ladies, and … B.S. The Book
Whether you’re looking for love online/offline, Find The One For Me has everything you need to help you navigate the world of liars, cheats, crazies, sex hungry maniacs, and B.S.’ers, in order to find the sweet, kind and wonderful ones worth spending your time with, interacting with, securing and eventually choosing the right one for you to live with and/or marry.
Is Dating & Finding The One For You Really A Number’s Game?
Watch Out For These Realities When Interacting With Other People In The Dating World
10 Signs You Have The Kind Of Personality That Might Turn Some People Off/Away From You
Where To Meet Others For Love & Potential Relationships
Guys/Gals, You’ll Greatly Improve Your Likability If You …
15 Very Unrealistic Expectations Men Have Of Women
10 Qualities Women Find Attractive In The Men They Date
Things Men Do That Don’t Impress Women
22 Things Women Notice When Meeting A Man For The First Time
Things Men Notice When Meeting A Woman For The First Time
15 Clues Someone’s Not Interested In You
10 Things You Can Do & Think When Someone’s Not Interested In You
Soulmates, Finding Them & Keeping Them
What To Look For In A Potential Life & Soul Mate
Top 10 Rules For Meeting Someone On The First Date!
Age & Dating … Does Age Really Matter?
Seriously: Can We Talk About Sex? A Lot Of Men & Women Are Getting It Wrong & Hurt Out There. Here’s Why!
Here’s How You Know When You’ve Met The Potential One
Signs That People Are Not Ready To Be In A Real Relationship
When To Know If The Relationship Is Not Working Out Anymore?
Questions To Ask Yourself Before Making The Big Decision To Leave
Signs You’re With The Wrong Person
31 Factors That Give You Absolute Clarity On Why You Should Break Up!
Ladies, Tired Of The Hookup Culture? Check Out These Truths To Live By!
Ladies: The Difference Between The Boy You Date & The Man You’ll Marry
Men: The Difference Between The Girl You Date & The Woman You’ll Marry
Ladies : How Not To Blow It With A Potential Mr. Right
Guys: How Not To Blow It With A Potential Ms. Right
With millions of singles looking for love and so many more in relationships they’d rather not be in, where and how does someone go to find the ONE for them? Is there some secret formula or guidebook that can help increase the odds of meeting, assessing, and securing the ONE for YOU? FIND THE ONE FOR ME was written with seven extremely insightful sections, representing every stage or step in your journey for finding love. You can just imagine the process, right? If not, it goes something like this …
Find The One For Me (40 min.) • Dating & Relationship Regrets (20 min.) • Laws Of The Bedroom (25 min.) • B.S. The Book (30 min.)
“Brace yourself! This video tour is 2 hours long! Why so long? I don’t know.
It just turned out that way. BUT, it’s fun to watch and you’ll really get to know
about FIND THE ONE FOR ME, and my other relationship books, and how they
can really help you, along with my intentions behind them. Let me know what
you think! Your feedback and comments are welcome, always.” — BARTMAN
Find The One For Me is the bible for navigating the jungle of love and hearts. All you have to do is open up the book and you’ll find 100+ topics never covered in other books. I can only hope this huge collection of insights, findings, and words of wisdom can help you find that special someone who’s also looking … for you!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Message From The Author + Introduction …
1: PICTURE The One For You … (5 pgs)
2: PREPARE To Meet The One For You … (26 pgs)
3: LOOKING For The One For You … (60 pgs)
4: HANGING OUT With The One For You … (97 pgs)
5: SECURING The One For You … (77 pgs)
6: LIVING WITH The One For You … (28 pgs)
7: AFTER The One Is No Longer With You … (15 pgs)
BY THE NUMBERS
“I pushed myself to cover as much material I could inside one book to help ensure you have the greatest chance at learning what you need know before you meet that special someone. Are you prepared? Do you know what to (and not to) look for when it comes to meeting a potential mate? This book has it all!”
~ Bart Smith, Author, FIND THE ONE FOR ME
Topics in this one-of-a-kind book include:
THERE ARE 180+ RELATIONSHIP TOPICS IN THIS BOOK!
Virtually, everything you need to know and guide you from start to finish in any relationship!
Below, you’ll see about 140 HOT TOPICS inside the FIND THE ONE FOR ME. There are 40+ more!
- Time Is Always On Your Side To Find The One For You Whether You’re In Your 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, Etc. Here’s Why & How!
- Lists Can Help You Find The One, But Only The “Right” Lists
- 12 Things To Do To Get Ready To Meet The One For You
- 35 Things You Should Never Sacrifice For A Relationship
- To Lose Weight Naturally, Make Doing These Things A “Lifestyle”
- Take Good Care Of Yourself To Improve Your Sex Life! Here’s How!
- You Will Improve Your Likeability (To Attract The One) If You …
- Last Minute Reminders Before You Start Looking For The One For You
- What Are The Steps For Meeting The One For You?
- Keep Available, Take Your Time, Be Patient, Set/Respect Boundaries, And Be Ready To Pounce On … The One!
- You Have To Be Out There In Order To Be Seen By The One For You! Here’s Why & How!
- Finding The One Is Not About Finding Your “Fantasy” Mate, But Finding Your “Real Life” Mate!
- Can You Find The One For You On A Blind Date?
- Is Dating & Finding The One For You A Number’s Game?
- Watch Out For These Realities When Interacting With Other People In The Dating World
- Avoid, Dodge & Delay Getting Near These People If You Encounter Them
- Bad Qualities To Look Out For Are
- 10 Signs You Have The Kind Of Personality That Might Turn Some People Off/Away From You
- Where To Meet Others For Love & Potential Relationships
- Conversational Topics To Bring Up & Some You Shouldn’t Bring Up … Ever!
- Guys & Gals, You’ll Greatly Improve Your Likability In The Eyes Of The One If You
- 15 Unrealistic Expectations Men Have Of Women
- 10 Qualities Women Find Very Attractive In The Men They Date
- How To Approach Someone Online That You Might Be Interested In
- Ladies, Here’s How To Start A Conversation With A Guy Online
- How To Start A Conversation With A Woman Online
- Things Men Do That Don’t Impress Women
- 12 Things Women Also Want To See In The Men They Date/Marry
- 21 Things Men Love & Admire About Women In General
- 22 Things Women Notice When Meeting A Man For The First Time
- Things Men Notice When Meeting A Woman For The First Time
- 15 Clues Someone’s Not Interested In You
- What To Do And Think When Someone’s Not Interested In You
- While You Head Out There Into The World Of Singles To Mingle “Know This, Do This & You’ll Be Just Fine”
- Finding Out If Someone’s The One For You Starts With Hanging Out With Them!
- How To Find A Date
- 35 Dating Ideas For You Two Love Birds
- Top 10 Rules For Meeting Someone On The First Date!
- Dating 101 – Do It Right! Four Very Simple Tips To Follow
- Age & Dating … Does Age Really Matter?
- Romance Your Ladies, Men
- Great Qualities To Look For In A Relationship When You’re Dating
- The One For You Is Really Cultivated, To Some Extent, To Become The Ideal One For You! Here’s Why And How!
- Ladies: He’s A Great Guy If …
- Guys: You’ve Got A Great Gal If …
- Here’s How You Know When You’ve Met The Potential One
- Signs That People Are Not Ready To Be In A Real Relationship
- Signs You’re With The Wrong Person
- Rekindling An Old Flame (How to do it right, or not at all!)
- Ladies: The Difference Between The Boy You Date & The Man You’ll Marry
- Men: The Difference Between The Girl You Date & The Woman You’ll Marry
- Ladies: How Not To Blow It With A Potential Mr. Right
- Guys: How Not To Blow It With A Potential Ms. Right
- Seriously: Can We Talk About Sex? A Lot Of Men & Women Are Getting It Wrong & Hurt Out There. Here’s Why!
- What’s The Magic Rule For Kissing On The First Date?
- When’s The Best Time To Get Close To A Woman On The First Date?
- What More Should You Know About Sex?
- Make Love Again When You’re Ready: Not When You’re Tired, Hurt & Lonely
- What Are The Different Types Of Love & Affection One Can Give & Receive?
- Ladies, Tired Of The Hookup Culture? Check Out These Truths To Live By!
- 5 Major Things Guys Need To Know About When Hooking Up
- Watch Out! The Rocky Roads Of Hanging Out With The One For You!
- Warning Signs To Look For When Dating
- 50 Red Flags That Might Indicate There’s Trouble In The House Of Love
- Decision Time: Should You Break Up?
- D-Words That Help You Know When It’s Time The Relationship Might Be Over & A Breakup Is Closer Than You Think
- When You’re Unsure If You Should Break Up Or Not, Try Saving The Relationship
- Letter To The One You Want To Break Up With
- 10 Facts About Love & Attachment To Remember Going Into Any Relationship
- 10 Bonding Tips For New Couples
- Ladies: 26 Signs He’s Really Interested In You, Just In Case You’re Wondering
- Signs You’re Both Ready For Marriage
- 10 Great Reasons To Get Married (The Benefits Of Marriage)
- Marriage Vs. Living Together
- 21+ Questions To Ask Prior To Marriage *Hot*
- Are You Close To Making A Commitment? Don’t Lose The One For You Because …
- What To Look For In A Potential Life & Soul Mate
- 21 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Marrying Someone, Even The One
- Ladies: 21 Signs Your Man Is Not Husband Material (Guys, Listen Up!)
- Ladies: 16 Reasons Why A Man Won’t Marry You & What To Do About It
- Guys: 22 Signs She Wants To Marry You
- Guys: How To Know If She Is Not Marriage Ready Or Wife Material
- Ladies: Why Men Take Commitment Seriously & How To Nudge A Commitment Phobic Man Into A Relationship/Marriage
- How To Nudge A Commitment Phobic Man Into A Relationship
- Benefits To Marrying In Your 20s
- Benefits To Marrying In Your 30s
- Benefits To Marrying In Your 40s
- Benefits To Marrying In Your 50s+
- Yeah, Why Aren’t Men & Women Married By Their 30s & 40s?
- Marriage & Advice For Newlyweds
- Commandments For A Loving Husband
- Other Great “Husband” Qualities
- Men, Here’s How To Think About Your Wife Or Your Girlfriend
- Commandments For A Loving Wife
- How To Be “Happy Ever After” With The One For You
- The Rocky Roads Of Finding The One Might Include …
- Tips To Keep The Relationship Alive
- 21 Habits Of Happy Couples
- 15 Habits That Happy Couples Always Avoid At All Costs
- What Every Couple Wants The One For Them To Be
- 21 Secrets Happy Couples Know
- Golden Rules For Strong Relationships
- How To Ensure A Long & Happy Relationship With The One For You
- When Men Say “I Love You” To His Gal
- Shared Activities Can Form Bonds
- Men Need Time For Themselves
- Why Men Can Typically Let Go Of Problems Faster Than Women
- Why Men Don’t Always Pick Up On Subtle Cues
- How Men Respond To Appreciation
- Do Men Overthink Sex?
- Men Find Sex Significant
- Are There Benefits To Having A Lot Of Sex?
- Guys Like It When You Initiate Sex
- When Guys Aren’t Always Up For Sex
- Men Love Pleasing A Woman In Bed
- Why Do Men & Women Stray?
- Why Some Fear Losing Themselves
- Intimate Things For Couples To Do
- Coupons For Intimacy & Just Hanging Out
- Status Check: How Are You Two Doing?
- Love Can Last For Ever If You Both Want It To! Here’s How …
- Wonderful Commandments For A Happy Marriage Ever After
- Losing The One For You Doesn’t Have To Mean Your Life Is Over, Although It May Feel That Way!
- When Soulmates Struggle
- Resolving Conflict. The Right Way!
- What Can Cause Any Marriage To Fail
- Jealousy, Envy, Cheats, Cheaters & Two-Timing B.S.
- When To Know If The Relationship Is Not Working Out Anymore?
- When Things Don’t Work Out “It’s Not Just The Two Of You That Break Up, It’s Everyone Else (You Both Knew).”
- Reasons Why Women Leave Their Marriages
- Reasons Why Men Leave Their Marriages
- Not Happy With The One You’re With?
- Abusive Relationships
- Questions To Ask Yourself Before Making The Big Decision To Leave
- What Can Couples Do To Save Their Relationship / Marriage?
- Losing The One By Death | Accident | They Left You
- When You Lose The One For You
- What About Breakups? Is There A Bright Side To Leaving The One For You?
- What Now? Where Do We Go From Here?
- 31 Factors That Give You Absolute Clarity On Why You Should Break Up!
- Yes, Breaking Up Is Hard To Do! So, What’s The Best Way?
- How Do You Get Over A Breakup With Someone? Perspectives To Keep In Mind!
- When Is It Time To Start Looking For Someone New For You?
- Decision Time: Ask This Question? “Should I Stay Or Should I Go?”
- Are You Prepared To Take The Next Big Step? Are They? (3-Point “Are We Ready?” Test:)
- 28 Ways Couples Know If The One They’re With Is The Forever Kind!
Start reading and listening to these FREE EXCERPTS of this amazing book!
Start READING and, yes, LISTENING to this book right NOW!
Enter your first name and eMail in the form you see to get INSTANT ACCESS to FREE EXCERPTS in audio and written format!
Below, you can see screenshots of what the book actually looks like. I bet you’ve never seen a relationship book laid out so clearly, and with so much care, that you literally didn’t want to put it down once you picked it up. Most authors send their manuscripts off to some graphics department only be thrown into a book with just text, huge paragraphs and well, that’s it. Not my books. Not only do I write my own books, I design the interior (and covers too), so they really leap off the page as you read them. Literally, open the book anywhere and you’ll see how easy it is to read this book cover to cover like no other book you’ve ever read.
Listen to the book on your favorite device …
Check out these quick samples of audio I recorded for the book. When you listen to the book online, at this website, you’ll be hearing my voice read the entire book to you. We’re talking over 15 hours of relationship material poured right into your being.
WELCOME MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR
INTRODUCTION + WHY I WROTE THIS BOOK!
Once you become ONE with this material, you will never look at, or go about, dating the way you have before. Literally, you’ll be transformed into someone who knows what they’re looking for, what to look out for, and you’ll be doing more things RIGHT to help ATTRACT the RIGHT person into your life that you can call … THE ONE!
Here’s what people say after reading the book and/or listening to the audio …
“GREAT JOB ALL AROUND, BART!!! You never disappoint. The layout of the book is so beautiful! ‘Fantastico!’ You’re a gifted writer, a no B.S. coach/teacher/trainer and with twelve other books in print, FIND THE ONE FOR ME shows your relationship expertise and brilliance throughout. Solid advice, easy to read, understand and apply. Love it!” — Lola, N. Hollywood, CA
“What I know of Bart is that he pours every ounce and effort into the books he’s written. I look at all of his books, which I have, and I’m just astounded by his breadth of knowledge, his care for humanity and people’s happiness, in general. Where relationships are concerned, he’s sick of the B.S. (see his book BSTheBook.com) they go through and hence I can see why he puts so much time and energy into his one book, FIND THE ONE FOR ME. I know my son and daughter are getting copies. Having found the one for me, I want them to have every chance at finding the one for them too. Thank you, Bart. You are an inspiration to us all.” — Phil, Solana Beach, CA
“Bart’s book (FIND THE ONE FOR ME) is what every guy needs, and every woman, who is looking to find that one person they can truly call their soulmate. As a venting coach, I hear so many men and women share with me about how the one they’re with isn’t treating them well, or they’ve fallen out of love, or they’re single and looking and can’t find anyone. Along with his other book, LAWS OF THE BEDROOM, FIND THE ONE FOR ME covers so much ‘relationship’ material, that it should be given to every man and woman when they turn 18 years of age. Bart, you did it again. Another brilliant work of relationship literature for the world to consume, learn from and grow from. I know anyone who reads your book will improve their chances at finding real love in this crazy world.” — Noa, Los Angeles, CA
“As I got to know Bart and his books, and the work he does for his friends and clients, I discovered one thing that stood out most about Bart … he cares about people, their success and most importantly, he cares that they find the one for them. Bart’s book, FIND THE ONE FOR ME, is so well done, so thought out, so rich with real life advice … seriously, I do not need to read another book on dating or relationships to find the one for me. In fact, I’m just going to bring his book with me wherever I go to be used as a conversation piece with my next date. In fact, ladies, of all ages, if you haven’t found the one for you yet, or wondering if the guy you’re dating is (or isn’t) marriage material, then all you need is Bart’s book (FIND THE ONE FOR ME). Get his book and stop wasting time with men who are NOT the ONE for you. Time is not on our side, as women, if you know what I mean. That said, getting the kind of advice from Bart, a man yes, you’re in for the real deal. No B.S. and no fluff inside. It’s funny, I have to hide my copy, because my single friends want to take it home with them when they see it at my house. Bart, way to go!” — Arda, N. Hollywood, CA
“All I can say is WOW WOW WOW. Oh, and I wish I had this book 10 years ago. When I sat down with Bart to review the book before it came out, I had no idea the depth and material he would go into and cover. Literally, from start to finish, Bart spans your whole love life, from the time you start looking for love as an adult, to when you find it, spend time with that person, up until the day when the one you were with is no longer with you for whatever reason. He goes into life at that stage of the game. It’s incredible. I’m learning so much and applying it to my own life to help find the ONE for me. Thanks Bart, for writing a book no one else had the courage, knowledge, time, energy or wherewithal to write. Only you could have written a book like this and you did it so perfectly.” — Marlene G., Orlando, FL
“I’m so impressed with Bart, and all of his books, especially LAWS OF THE BEDROOM, and then he comes out with FIND THE ONE FOR ME. If I would have had this book 30 years ago, I would have saved myself from kissing a lot of toads with zero hope of them ever gaining prince status. I bought it instantly, read it cover to cover in a week, listened to his sensuous voice reading the audio and bought three more books for my daughters who are deserving and searching of good men. I won’t worry because they have access to the best relationship coach in the palm of their hands sharing the wisdom of life and finding the one for them. I’m a retired teacher of 30 years. No one I know can share this wisdom, not just knowledge, quite like Bart does. P.S. Bart, I have so many single women my age interested in your book. I’m sending them to your website pronto!“ — Nita, Grand Island, NE and mother of 3 daughters in their 20’s!
“I know Bart and look to him when I need sound advice on how to deal with a relationship issue. He’s caring, spot-on, and knows what he’s talking about. I love all his books, and this one, FIND THE ONE FOR ME, tells it like it is and so much more. If you get the chance to work with him, ladies, he’s like the big brother you never had who looked out for you in every way. Anyone single, looking to leave a relationship, wondering if they should get out to find the one for them, needs to read Bart’s book. Turn to it without hesitation. It has the answers you seek.” — Jacque, Torrance, CA
“Every guy will say they don’t need help in finding a date or being in a relationship, but that’s B.S., as Bart would be quick to call it himself. So, when I started reading FIND THE ONE FOR ME, boy was I quickly enlightened on so many topics that I never would have thought of. I’m seriously looking for the one for me and can’t wait to put Bart’s advice into action. Thanks, Bart.” — Ken, San Diego, CA
Find The One For Me and Laws Of The Bedroom™ author, Bart Smith, shares his outlooks on life, experiences, romantic philosophies, research and sharp observations in the areas of healthy, loving and happy relationships.
His intent? To encourage every man and woman to have high levels of optimism that there really is someone out there for everyone! He believes that with the right preparation and open communication, singles using the principles found inside Find The One For Me (and his other three relationship/personal development books) will be extremely empowered with new dating skills and the art of finding the ONE for them to love and be loved.
For more than two decades, Bart continues to hold true to these very ideals. “I’m not telling you how you should live, per se. Instead, I’m just sharing how I live, what works ofr me, and what’s on my mind and in my heart in respect to all these topics.”
He’s also witnessed significant improvement in the lives of so many he has spent time with, whether it be one-on-one or in group format. Much like Laws Of The Bedroom and B.S. The Book, Bart’s content is grounded in real life experience and authentic human response to what makes both men and women go, “Oh, yeah … Bart’s take on life and love is amazing!”
His self-help books are all written to take you to a whole new level and world you’ve never seen or experienced before.
They say, if you don’t learn from the mistakes of your past (or the experiences of others), you’re doomed to repeat them or experience them yourself sooner or later. So true. Well, no one wants to regret anything especially in the areas of dating, having sex, and getting married. Right? Those regrets can weigh heavy on the heart, consume your thoughts, put a dent in your finances, eat away time and energy, when you could be pursuing happier moments in life with someone better suited for you.
What was originally going to be included inside FIND THE ONE FOR ME, I wound up compiling some 251+ dating and relationship regrets as they relate to dating, sex and marriage that both men and women experience. Because of the number of regrets I was writing, it just made sense to put them in their own book! Hence, 251+ Dating & Relationship Regrets (the book) was born!
This book is and will change how you look at dating, having sex and marriage going forward from the very second you pick it up ’til the second you put it down to ponder all the mistakes and regrets millions of people before you have had. It’s only about 50 pages or so. It’s not a long read, but a rather fast one. But, don’t let the short page count fool you. This book is perhaps the largest collection of regrets in print in the world from an author.
That said, here are just a few examples of what’s inside the book.
SAMPLE REGRETS IN
THIS BONUS BOOK
REGRET #16: “Not taking better care of myself, and letting myself go. I’m now 50+ pounds overweight, my eating habits are terrible, and I still drink and smoke. I lost the one person I wanted to love. Now, they’re gone.”
REGRET #17: “I regret not taking a closer look at those things that turn people off. Over the years, I wondered why I was still single or why any relationship I entered, I always drove men away and fast. They would never call me after a few dates. What is it about me, or what I say, or how I say it, that I can fix, work on or stop doing that ANNOYS men away from me? Will someone tell me? I’ll listen now. I think I’ll ask 10 friends who will be honest and tell me what I need to work on. ‘What about me do you find annoying?’”
REGRET #18: “Not acting on those RED FLAGS I would see DAILY, and then running for my life away from that person!”
REGRET #19: “Not doing all I could to make the best first impression. Every first date (or introduction I ever had), I didn’t look my best, or put the most (care) into how I came across. I’m going to change that and start paying closer attention to how I dress, smell (wear deodorant/ cologne) and what I say.”
REGRET #21: “I regret entering into a relationship (or worse, getting married), because I was lonely. My loneliness, and desperation to be with someone, blinded me from seeing the abuser I’m now dating/married to. I’d be better off single again, working on my internal issues, and re-entering the dating field full of confidence and optimism.”
REGRET #22: “My regrets all relate to inaction and not acting on my impulses. Regrets can stay with you forever. Mine do, at least. As I look back, yeah, I’d rather have tried and got shot down than to live with the haunting nightmare in my head that I never tried. For the rest of my life, I’ll never know if she and I could be together or not. It kills me.”
REGRET #121: “I regret having lots of sex, loving it, but not getting the LOVE I really wanted to go along with all that sex. Don’t get me wrong, sex is great, but anybody can have sex. It’s LOVE that’s the mystery and keeps you warm at night when the sex is over. That’s what I want more than anything else now with someone: love, to be loved, and to love … Oh, and yes, sex, too. But, I’ll take more ‘L’ with all that ‘S’ now, and in that order.”
REGRET #121: “I regret not seeing the signs leading up to our wedding day, and then the night of our wedding night seeing her get drunk and throw tantrums at everyone saying things like, ‘Well, maybe I don’t want to marry you.’ Yeah, should have seen those signs she had issues and I should have called it off. Sure, I would have been completely embarrassed, but I would be free of her mental illness the next morning and every morning thereafter. We wound up divorcing two years later. She gave me trouble during the whole proceedings. I should have listened to my gut.”
…. AND THERE ARE 245+ OTHER HAUNTING REGRETS in this book you HAVE TO READ!
Sold separately for $14.95 + S/H … it’s yours
FREE when you buy FIND THE ONE FOR ME!
Choose whether you want to read FIND THE ONE FOR ME in PRINT (Paperback) and have the book mailed to you, or ONLINE at this website (Digital/eBook). You can also choose to LISTEN to the WHOLE BOOK ONLINE (10+ hours of audio recordings read to you by the author), which comes with the eBook as a FREE BONUS! So, you have 3 different purchase options!
(Over 1,000 pages and 30+ hours of shared wisdom, insights, and knowledge about relationships!)
- Find The One For Me … helps improve your odds at FINDING the ONE for YOU!
- 251+ Dating & Relationship Regrets helps you avoid 251+ dating, sex and relationship regrets that could really ruin your life. AVOID THEM! Read this book!
- Laws Of The Bedroom helps guys learn exactly what women want! Ladies, who read the LAWS learn what you deserve!!! You’ll LOVE every page! Guys, you’ll be glad you read/heard what’s in this book!
- B.S. The Book helps both guys and gals, learn how to combat PERSONAL B.S. in your life (i.e., health, mindset, faith, relationships) so you don’t bring any B.S. into your relationships!!! This one is true to my heart, not just my initials. How to get healthy, look/feel younger, get more energy, straighten out mental B.S. and gain my BART BUILDER attitudes, work out issues about Faith and wisdom from the ages, as well as relationship B.S. from dating, marriage, parenting, in-laws, strangers, enemies and MORE!
“By purchasing one of my offers, you agree to my SPECIAL OFFER NOTES below. Questions about these terms? Just ask me before purchasing.” BART SMITH, AUTHOR
SPECIAL OFFER NOTES: (1) All my books ARE available online for reading right now. (2) I’m currently recording the audio for all four books in March. You will be notified daily/weekly when new audio is available for listening to. (3) The DATING APP is also being finished in March. Once ready, you will be able to download it, and will be granted full membership privileges at no extra cost than the price of my offer here.
IF YOU’RE OKAY with all these current developments, then take advantage of my special “LAUNCH” offer today! Be one of the first 100 people this month to take advantage of this very special offer!